viernes, 3 de mayo de 2013

Writing Steps and Styles/ metacognitive reflection


To find further information about  the different writing strategies, please click here.

Metacognitive reflection

First of all, I have to tell you what I think: writing is not easy! One must be aware of certain aspects such as the use of connectors, as well as synonyms in order to avoid repeating the same words, the structure of the writing itself, the cohesion and coherence of it, among others.

After having investigated much about the different steps to write in a proper way, I notice that it has changed my way of producing written productions. It is incredible how these simple and easy 5 steps can modify you as a writer. Now, I feel safer at the time of writing something. I know I am not a professional writer but it definitely helped me a lot. Obviously, writing is a process and I know I need more practice in order to improve this ability. 


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario